It never fails: a storm is barreling toward your home and you have the TV set to the news station to figure out if you should take cover in a closet. As soon as the update begins, everything goes dark. The TV screen flashes off, your lights go out, and now you’re using your flashlight to find a snack or light up a board game or puzzle while you try to keep your family calm.
But it doesn’t have to be this way? Ditch the flashlights, candles and camping lanterns. Instead, what if your HVAC system stayed on, your lights never went out, and access to the news wasn’t interrupted?
It’s absolutely possible with a whole-house generator. You read that correctly – a whole-house generator from Comfortech Service Experts can minimize the stress of incoming storms, floods, crews messing with electricity lines and anything else that causes a power outage. The best part? It’s automatic! You don’t have to stumble around blindly to find your backup power – with a whole-home generator from Comfortech Service Experts your power will come back on within a matter of seconds by itself.
How Does a Whole-Home Generator Work?
Even if you aren’t home, the generator will kick on and your heating and cooling system will keep functioning to keep anyone in the house, as well as pets, comfortable.
Other reasons to think about investing in a whole-home generator:
- You want access to forms of communication during a storm or other emergency situation.
- You cannot legally connect a generator to an electric system with a transfer switch.
- It can be unsafe to store natural gas – with a home backup generator you just use your current supply natural gas or LP fuel.
- If you work out of your home and the electricity goes out, you may have to use your PTO or take an unpaid day since you can’t get any work done.
- Extension cords can be annoying and even unsafe, especially in the rain. A backup home generator from Comfortech Service Experts safely draws power from your home’s electrical panel.
- It’s not just convenient to have instant electricity after an electricity outage; it’s also important for health and safety. Breathing machines, refrigerated prescriptions and lift chairs without access to power can result in serious health or safety concerns.
Why Choose Comfortech Service Experts for Generator Installation?
When you trust Comfortech Service Experts to complete your whole-home generator installation project, you’ll enjoy Expert service built to offer maximum benefits from the very beginning. We’ll make sure to identify the perfect size of generator, which should be consistent with the number of utilities and/or appliances you want to ensure power for. And if something breaks or needs routine maintenance, your technician will hurry over to determine the best available solution. Comfortech Service Experts also offers an Advantage Generator program, which includes:
- Full parts and labor
- Annual maintenance
- Battery replacement
- Installation included
- 15% discount on repairs, products and air purification products
- Priority service
- ....and more!
As always, everyone at Comfortech Service Experts is waiting for your call day and night. After all, most power outages don’t occur at times that work best for you.
To learn more about whole-home generators and how they can benefit your home, call Comfortech Service Experts today at 601-852-3105.