We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Jackson
Sewer backups are an expensive mess. Damage and rehabilitation can be pricey—on average, about $4,400.
Comfortech Service Experts can help you avoid that by ensuring you have a backflow assembly. This shields against backups.
Most homeowners may not be aware they’re responsible for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that connects the Jackson sanitary sewer main and your home.
At Comfortech Service Experts , our plumbers and Experts have the knowledge, certification and ability to handle everything connected with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s leading your sewer to back up or become congested, make sure to call us as soon as you realize there’s a problem. Fixing it before it gets out of control can help you avoid expensive damage to your residence.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Blockages in the city’s sanitary sewer main can lead to your sewer backing up. Tree roots can also lead to problems if they expand into your lines.
There are several you can do to avoid a backup.
- Get rid of waste appropriately.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine products.
- Have Comfortech Service Experts add a backwater prevention valve to stop sewer backflows.
- Have us look for and take care of incorrect plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can obstruct your lines with debris and silt.
- Put in a new line and tap with plastic pipe to curb tree roots from damaging your lines.
Call Comfortech Service Experts today at 601-852-3105 or book an appointment online and let us do the grimy work for you. We sell excellent equipment solutions and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*