End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Jackson Home
The typical home loses 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water every year because of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters are easy to locate. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or broken water supply lines can go undiscovered for a long time.
A water leak can be expensive. You’re paying for surplus water you don’t need, and leaks can be catastrophic to your home.
That’s why it’s crucial to find and fix minimal leaks.
Comfortech Service Experts is here to help you achieve just that. We have the skills for professional leak detection and water line repair in Jackson.
6 Signs You Could Have a Plumbing Leak
Locating and taking care of leaks are the most routine calls we field for plumbing services. Repairing a leak ASAP can help you avoid costly water damage. Some leaks can be harder to pinpoint than others, but there are a couple telltale signs that you need to call a plumber in Jackson. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is more expensive than expected.
- Your pipes often make thumping sounds.
- There are reddish stains in your tub, or your water is reddish.
- Floors or walls appear wet or soft.
- You notice water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s moist soil or erosion near your residence’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you believe you have a leak but can’t find the signs, check your water meter:
- Ensure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Look at the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is commonly a triangular dial or tiny silver circle. If the dial is moving, you may have a leak.
We can find the source of the leak and get it stopped before you spend more money or possibly damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the locations water is used in your home, there are many places you could notice a leak.
Leaks can be started by split seals around water connectors, rusty pipes, blockages and more.
They frequently are spotted:
- On water supply lines and connections under the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, particularly models that are getting old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses connected to your washing machine
If you find signs of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we endorse all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Talk with us at 601-852-3105 or book an appointment online.