If it’s time for a new garbage disposal, look no further than Comfortech Service Experts. We’ll work with you to find one that will address your needs and your budget and offer professional garbage disposal installation from one of our reliable technicians. We’re also available to help if you’re only in need of a garbage disposal repair. One of our team members will meet you to find the trouble and get it back up and functioning in no time.
Typical Garage Disposal Problems in Jackson
- Your garbage disposal won’t switch on.
- The disposal is making noise, but not effective.
- Your garbage disposal is leaking.
- Your garbage disposal smells foul and the odor won’t dissipate .
- Water is draining slowly through your garbage disposal or blocked.
Tips to Keep Your Garbage Disposal Running
- Garbage disposals require frequent use to avoid rust and corrosion.
- Using your garbage disposal to crush food should be done using cold water only. Cold water solidifies any greases or oils that might have been poured into the disposal, making it simpler for the unit to chop them up and dispose them.
Phone Comfortech Service Experts today at 601-852-3105 or request an appointment online and we’ll help you with all your garbage disposal repair and installation needs.