Furnace Installation in Jackson Supported With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t just repair and service heating systems, we also provide the highest quality furnace installation in Jackson.
What makes our skilled labor stand out from other companies? We’ve perfected our process over the years.
All of our professionals are ACE certified, which shows they’ve achieved the most important technical certification in the business. They also are involved in continuing industry and product learning to discover the best methods to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with skilled furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our fantastic offerings that we give you time to think about it—a full year, actually.
Reach us at 601-852-3105 to set your furnace installation now.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It could be tough to know approximately when your heating system is going to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will reveal evidence that it’s close to wearing out. Here are a few of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With routine maintenance, many furnaces live for nearly 20 years, although a few might last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s smart to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your latest bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace starts and stops too frequently, even if you consistently maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to produce some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something seriously wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to repair, it’s generally preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running properly, its burner flames will be blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very effectively and could even be producing deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also enjoy greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older heater.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to schedule furnace installation can be time-consuming and frustrating. Our Experts at Comfortech Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 601-852-3105 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what will happen when we put in your new heater.
- Clean installation—When come to your home, we’ll use shoe coverings to shield your carpet from any mud we might bring in. We place sheets at the installation location to stop messes.
- Expert work—Our Experts have achieved some of the highest distinguished technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go over a checklist to ensure your furnace is operating properly before we leave.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll hook up your new heater to follow local code. And we’ll often go the extra mile, for the most outstanding service wherever.
Request Your Furnace Installation Right Away with Comfortech Service Experts
Need another reason to buy a furnace from Comfortech Service Experts ?
Your new heating system comes with a free membership plan. This gives you an advantage on suitable furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 601-852-3105 or contact us online to request your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.