A popping disturbance is typical sign of a duct design that’s too small. This happens when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Troubles with your ductwork can cause other ventilation and air quality issues, such as:
- Significant noise
- Higher energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system failure
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Broken AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase within ducts
Reach an experienced company in Jackson, like Comfortech Service Experts , to look at your residence’s ventilation system. We can offer suggestions for duct repair or installation.