A popping disturbance is typical sign of a duct design that’s too small. This takes place when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Issues with your ductwork can cause other ventilation and air quality issues, such as:
- Too much noise
- Higher energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system failure
- Unbalanced heating and cooling
- Broken AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion within ducts
Reach an experienced company in Jackson, like Comfortech Service Experts , to look at your residence’s ventilation system. We can provide suggestions for duct repair or installation.