HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We commonly use this phrase to refer to your whole heating and cooling system, which includes:
- Comfort units, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality productions, for instance air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, for instance thermostats and home zoning systems
While there are differing types of HVAC systems, they all operate identically by:
- Drawing from a fresh air source outside or inside your residence or business.
- Running air through a filter to trap particles and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Delivering air with a ducted system or immediately into a space, depending on the type of equipment you have.
At Comfortech Service Experts , we offer a complete list of quality HVAC services in Jackson to match all your comfort needs. And we support all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.