Professional AC Installation in Jackson Backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When you are looking for AC installation in Jackson, you shouldn’t skimp and let just any company install your new system.
That’s where the specialists from Comfortech Service Experts come in. Besides the fact we have the training and certification to stand behind our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 601-852-3105 to book your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you subtle clues that it’s going out. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, it becomes less energy efficient and more susceptible to problems. If we’re often at your house for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start preparing for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased prior to 2010, it potentially uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore as a result of its negative effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to trim your electrical bills. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a good approach to conserve on cooling costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on electrical costs.
At Comfortech Service Experts , our Experts will collaborate with you to pick the ideal model for your needs. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify correct sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be an emergency you’re not completely financially prepped for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What make us stand out from every other HVAC repair outfit in Jackson? Here are several of the steps we take on installation day.
When our highly skilled techs are at your residence, you presume they’ll put in your new equipment for optimal effectiveness. And they’ll leave your house and garden in look-alike shape as when they arrived.
Above that, you can feel confident knowing you’re partnering with a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Neat installation—When the setup work requires us to step inside your house, we’ll put on shoe booties to guard your carpet from dirt. We’ll also lay down drop cloths at the installation spot to keep your floors shielded from debris during our work.
- First-rate service—Our techs are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve undergone rigorous training to receive the most sought-after technical licensing in the business.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll go through an installation worksheet throughout the process to make sure each small detail is handled. We’ll also check your unit is running properly and matches local guidelines before we leave. Once installation is finished, we’ll double-check you know how to operate your new thermostat and unit.
- Periodic statuses—We’ll tell you how installation is going and when you can expect us to be finished.