It’s easy to fail to remember annual maintenance for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the first priority on our minds at Comfortech Service Experts .
That’s due to the fact routine work offers lots of advantages for your equipment, including greater efficiency and a reduced likelihood for trouble. You can have these pluses—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As usual, our repairs are backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an in-depth check of your equipment whenever they’re at your residence. These examinations may help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to enhance your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment as well.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC situation in your home. This could help you make a knowledgeable choice when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Annual maintenance provides a lot of benefits for your heating and cooling unit.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility bills.**
- Uncovers minor issues before they create costly repair calls.
- Helps lengthen your unit’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps protect your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan incorporates annual Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling units. This checkup is the most exhaustive you can find. That’s because its multiple cleaning and adjustment processes help bring back your system to top efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each maintenance appointment involves.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capacities and safety controls
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Adding new standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual examination on each visit
To get started, give our Experts a call at 601-852-3105. We’ll help you find the best membership plan to fit your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.