It’s easy to fail to remember regular maintenance for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the first priority on our minds at Comfortech Service Experts .
That’s due to the fact routine work offers lots of advantages for your unit, including greater efficiency and a decreased likelihood for trouble. You can have these benefits—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As usual, our repairs are backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an exhaustive examination of your equipment whenever they’re at your residence. These checks may help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to enhance your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment as well.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC situation in your home. This could help you make a knowledgeable choice when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Annual maintenance delivers a lot of advantages for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility bills.**
- Uncovers minor troubles before they result in pricey service calls.
- Helps lengthen your system’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps protect your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan has seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling system. This checkup is the most complete in the business. That’s because its numerous cleaning and adjustment steps help bring back your system to the highest efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each maintenance appointment involves.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capabilities and safety devices
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Adding new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual check on each visit
To get started, give our Experts a call at 601-852-3105. We’ll help you find the best membership plan to work with your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.