Your heating and cooling unit is an investment in your house. Shield it and your household’s comfort with Armor+, one of our best heating and cooling service memberships.
After you sign up, you won’t pay anything additional for parts or labor. This guards your bank account from costly emergency repair calls. When you request repairs, you’ll enjoy a quick response through our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll make sure you’re happy with our Expert repairs through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Whenever our Experts are at your home, we’ll perform an exhaustive check of your unit. This allows us to find any troubles with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to boost your air quality to have relief from allergies, your membership will assist you in saving on those solutions also.
We’ll also supply you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which pinpoints any HVAC troubles in your house. This way, you can make a knowledgeable decision on repair or replacement.
This service also involves annual Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating units. Here are a couple of advantages to having this full work completed.
5 Advantages of Routine HVAC Checkups
- Gives back efficiency that may save you up to 30% on heating and cooling costs.**
- Locates minor issues before they create expensive malfunctions.
- Helps prolong your equipment’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps guard your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning furnace.
Each unit tune-up has a 29-point visual examination along with these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Watching thermostat regulation
- Assessing refrigerant pressure and cooling steps
- Examining A/C starting capabilities and safety controls
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Freshening and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capability and safety devices
- Installing new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Assessing volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety inspection
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on air quality products
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual examination on all visits