Summer has made its way to Jackson and the last thing you need is your A/C system going out during the extreme heat. Help stop your home’s AC from failing with an annual air conditioning tune-up from Comfortech Service Experts .
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Just like you visit your doctor yearly for an exam, an air conditioner tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and in working order. Most common air conditioning tune-ups will cover cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, checking your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical components, and evaluating the operation of the blower motor and belt.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Comfortech Service Experts
When you call Comfortech Service Experts for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection along with a full cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision A/C system tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Check oil and air filters
- Examine blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system performance
- Examine quality of installation
- Inspect area around equipment
- Check equipment clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Evaluate starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety controls
- Measure temperature difference in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Comfortech Service Experts in Jackson is currently celebrating summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and select home comfort system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your annual AC tune-up, call 601-852-3105 today!