Summer has officially arrived in Jackson and the last thing you need is your A/C system going out during the extreme heat. Help stop your home’s AC from failing with a seasonal air conditioning tune-up from Comfortech Service Experts .
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Just like you visit your doctor yearly for an exam, an air conditioner tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and in working order. Most common air conditioning tune-ups will cover calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, checking your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical components, and assessing the operation of the blower motor and belt.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Comfortech Service Experts
When you call Comfortech Service Experts for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection along with a full cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Examine oil and air filters
- Examine blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system performance
- Examine quality of installation
- Inspect area around system
- Examine equipment clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Evaluate starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety controls
- Measure temperature difference in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Comfortech Service Experts in Jackson is currently celebrating summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and qualifying HVAC equipment upgrades. To discover more or schedule your seasonal AC tune-up, call 601-852-3105 today!