We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline the common heating problems Jackson homeowners often call Comfortech Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of reasons why your Jackson home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat malfunctions causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Airflow problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Comfortech Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly spot the problem area and make the required repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from almost all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Comfortech Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Jackson at to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.