We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share the common heating problems Jackson homeowners often call Comfortech Service Experts about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of reasons why your Jackson home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Comfortech Service Experts can quickly detect the problem area and make the needed repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from almost all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Comfortech Service Experts of Jackson at 601-852-3105 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.