Spring may be in the past but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Take a look at these details about air quality and call Comfortech Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air daily
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 80% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Half of illnesses are caused or exacerbated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.97% of the impurities in the air, including microbes, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To discover more, watch our adorable experts in the video and then check out SaveYourAir.com.