No matter what the climate outside, the temperature inside your space dictates how comfortable you will feel. Set it just right and your rooms will feel like a comfortable escape from the world. But if your home comfort system isn’t working properly, you’ll notice. And it won’t be enjoyable.
It’s time to take a detailed look at how you’re managing your heating and cooling equipment. It could be the difference between a superstar system or a problematic performer. Complete this quick quiz from Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- Hotter days are coming up fast. How do you get your system ready?
- Replace the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the pros for a seasonal checkup.
- Not a thing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re having a get-together on a particularly warm night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What do you do?
- Tell my friends to bring cold beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it working before anyone arrives.
- Switch on my fans and hope for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What will you do when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Let my contractor select one and pay for it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and expenses by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Select the most expensive system currently available.
- When you get your next monthly energy bill, what do you expect you’ll discover?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My home comfort charges have been climbing.
- It will be comparable to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I see it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your HVAC system is making a strange noise. What do you do?
- Find my toolbox and use a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Bring in a professional technician to take a look.
- Block it out and hope it stops.
Time to tally your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are right on track. You’re taking care of your machine and you prepared a plan for the future. But if you answered any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you could make some changes to help your system perform more effectively. Read on to discover how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Schedule Seasonal Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and clearing your vents are essential tasks to help out your HVAC for a season change, a professional maintenance appointment is necessary to complete the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your professional technician will handle a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re there, your HVAC Expert will look out for more severe complications for your HVAC. That could save you a pricey breakdown later in the season.
Select a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even rigorously maintained HVAC systems can have issues periodically. And it always seems to happen at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program affords that critical service to homeowners at no extra cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Well-maintained home comfort systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Make a plan now to evade last-minute pressure when your machine takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It offers you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front costs. Even better, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and take note when they dramatically change. Your utility bills can tell you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re seeing a stable escalation in your expenses but no variation in home comfort, something is probably happening with your system. An updated high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Call a professional when you notice a strange noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than aggravating. It is telling you something is amiss with your equipment. Even if it’s a seemingly small trouble, left without professional help it could make for an pricey repair later on. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to check out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you big when you don’t treat it right. If you use these tips, you could save time, added costs and irritation. And if your HVAC just isn’t doing its job anymore, consider selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!