No matter what the climate outside in Jackson, the temperature inside your space dictates how comfortable you will feel. Find the right temp and your rooms will seem like a nice escape from the world. But if your home comfort system isn’t working correctly, you’ll notice. And it won’t be pleasant.
It’s time for a detailed look at how you’re managing your heating and cooling equipment. It could be the difference between a solid system or a poor performer. Complete this quick quiz from Comfortech Service Experts to find out more.
- Hotter days are coming up fast in Jackson. How do you get your system ready?
- Replace the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the pros for a seasonal checkup.
- Not a thing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re having a get-together on a particularly warm night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What’s your first step?
- Tell my friends to bring cool beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it functioning before the party starts.
- Turn on my fans and wish for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What will you do when it’s time for it to retire?
- Have my contractor to choose and pay for it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and charges by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Select the most costly system currently available in Jackson.
- When you receive your next monthly energy bill, what do you expect you’ll discover?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My heating and cooling costs have been climbing.
- It will be comparable to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I see it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your HVAC system is making a weird noise. What’s your next step?
- Find my toolbox and kill a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Call a qualified technician to take a look.
- Block it out and pray it goes away.
Time to check your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are right on track. You’re taking care of your machine and you prepared a plan for the future. But if you answered any of these questions with As or Cs, you can make some changes to help your equipment perform more effectively. Read on to discover how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Schedule Annual Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and clearing your vents are useful tasks to help out your HVAC for a new season, a professional maintenance appointment is necessary to complete the process. During a maintenance visit, your professional technician will handle a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re there, your HVAC service Expert will look out for more severe complications for your HVAC. That could save you a pricey breakdown in the future.
Select a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained HVAC systems can have issues periodically. And it always seems to happen at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program affords that critical service to customers at no extra cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Well-maintained home comfort systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Make a plan now to evade last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It gives you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front costs. Even better, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and take note when they radically change. Your power bills can tell you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re seeing a steady escalation in your expenses but no variation in home comfort, something is likely going on with your system. An updated high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Call a professional when you notice an odd noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than irritating. It is telling you something is amiss with your HVAC. Even if it’s a relatively small trouble, left alone it could make for a pricey repair down the road. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to diagnose and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you big when you don’t maintain it. If you use these tips, you could save time, extra costs and irritation. And if your HVAC just isn’t doing its job anymore, think about selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!