The health of your HVAC system is very important because it promotes home comfort and good indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently all year-round, which opens them to a wide variety of common troubles.
These issues are generally minor enough that they don’t keep your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they may influence energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling expenses. If these complications grow more severe, your entire system may be at risk. These are problems and costs you could prevent with steady HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Useful
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be running just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is needed. Here’s what this annual service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But foregoing annual maintenance dissolves your warranty. Dedicating a brief amount on upkeep now could help you avoid expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Finds Little Troubles Early
Preventing major troubles in the first place is the best approach to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits allow the opportunity to comprehensively evaluate and lubricate central internal machinery. It also allows a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money across your system’s life span if troubles are addressed as they appear.
Could Improve Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The stronger performance may decrease your energy expenses by nearly 30%.
Might Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can survive years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance may extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Comfortech Service Experts offers a collection of membership plans created to suit your unique needs. From budget-friendly options to full-featured coverage, we have the ideal maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems working efficiently and reliably.
At just $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is built to suit every budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to concern yourself about spending more on overtime charges if you call our staff on a night, weekend or holiday. Travel expenses are included as well, saving you about $99 every visit. You’ll also enjoy many of the most-wanted pluses from our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repair visits and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, better energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We propose the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the most varied protection for your HVAC system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to swap out your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll get a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just some of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during disastrous weather. Sadly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we often handle a large volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the cost of a Comfortech Service Experts technician coming to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more vital than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Drafted with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can rely on us to keep at it until it is.
- Thorough visual inspection during every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why each visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is an important home investment. Protect it while gaining access to added perks by enrolling in a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the best plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 601-852-3105 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.