Your HVAC system’s health is crucial, since it keeps your home comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfy. This makes it vulnerable to a big range of malfunctions.
Sometimes issues are trivial enough that they won’t block your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can influence its energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these problems grow, your complete system could be in danger.
That’s hassle and bills that you could have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can decrease the chance of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or operating properly, you could ask whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But skipping yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re voiding your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance immediately can help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Pinpoints minor problems early. Stopping expensive issues from occuring first is the best plan to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance work provides the option to closely check and lubricate critical internal components. And it also offers time to get necessary repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll spend less money over time if troubles are fixed as they appear.
- May boost energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system running as ideally as possible. Often this creates an improvement to your house’s energy efficiency. You could have lower heating and cooling bills, as well as knowing your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is operating properly, it could last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners last for about 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance may help extend this life expectancy even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Comfortech Service Experts
Regular maintenance is important, especially since it can help you save up to 30% on annual heating and cooling costs.* But with Comfortech Service Experts , you’ll be able to select from a variety of membership plans that fit your individual needs. All our memberships are packed full of exclusive benefits supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From it’s-all-included to budget-friendly, we have the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment shortly or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be charged with surprise repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program gives the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to buy them and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to work with any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about paying extra if you call our professionals on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also have several other most-loved perks of our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner typically stops working during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re often working through a sizeable volume of service calls. With a Comfortech Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is important all the more. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t like it should be, you can depend on us to keep working until it is.
- Detailed visual inspection on all visits. Your home comfort is our main priority. That’s why your visit comes with a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and get access to added benefits by signing up for one of our membership plans today. No matter what your budget is, our Experts can help you find the ideal plan for your needs and home. To get started with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 601-852-3105 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.