Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your home.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty good, right? Or does it?
You might be amazed if you were informed of how many contaminants you may have just inhaled, including chemical gases, microbes, mold, viruses, microbes, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these play a part in intensified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, distress in your home, and at the worst, extreme respiratory and sinus problems.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies affect about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies have an effect on as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Comfortech Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and relief analysis at 601-852-3105
or schedule your appointment online. We have answers that can help improve your indoor air quality, help preserve your breathing air healthy, and may even help lower the amount of medication you’re taking to combat airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Comtemplate the fact that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, friends, we shouldn’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Luckily Comfortech Service Experts can help! There are many ways for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your home. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners sift through or eradicate all the pesky airborne contaminants that lead to sneezing. Options vary from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that eliminate viruses and duct cleaning that eliminates built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to do something to strengthen the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or intensified by polluted indoor air.
- Reduce your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air improves how well your heating and cooling system runs. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Protect your investment. Enhanced air quality keeps heating and air conditioning components from weathering, microbials, filth, and debris.
Call Comfortech Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 601-852-3105
to schedule your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.