How many times have you left the house realizing you forgot to adjust the temperature or close the garage door? We can’t do much about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® boasts remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can alter your home’s temperature from any place in the world.
Up to 50% of you home’s utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your living space.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is an uncomplicated and easy way to start decreasing those energy costs. You can even purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are a few of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that allows you to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for simple programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you are away
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they become available and warns you and Comfortech Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Jackson to any system maintenance concerns
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast displays outdoor temperatures
To hear more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money on your energy bills, call Comfortech Service Experts in Jackson at 601-852-3105.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy