The best way to avoid furnace performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Comfortech Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Jackson. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians will take care of all your furnace needs. They’ll perform our exclusive 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll be worry-free knowing our 16 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve passed rigorous training and are highly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in top-performing condition longer, providing continuous warmth throughout the winter season.
At Comfortech Service Experts in Jackson, we offer a plethora of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Examine and clean gas burner section
- Our techs inspect the heating exchange surface for flaws or signs of wear, which may greatly affect efficiency.
Verify proper airflow and blower operation
- This practice ensures air is properly circulating through your home to bring warmth for maximum comfort.
Confirm calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to keep the right amount of pressure delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is key to efficiency and safety.
Check all electrical components
- Several of your system’s electrical parts should be examined annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This HVAC service covers 29 checks. It also includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can see any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could routine furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help lessen your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is properly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Look through our Maintenance Plans, or call 601-852-3105 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.