The Landmark® Rooftop System: Greater Performance. More Flexibility.The Lennox® Landmark rooftop system boasts many outstanding features. With standard- and high-efficiency models, the Landmark rooftop system earns a SEER rating of up to 13.0, a 14.5 IEER rating and an EER rating of up to 12.7. When you add the optional MSAV® supply fan, you’ll see the Landmark’s efficiency increase by up to 27%1. Saving increase further with this system’s Environ™ coil system, which uses up to 52% less refrigerant and has up to 59% less weight.
This equipment is offered in 2- to 25-ton gas/electric and electric/electric and 2- to 20-ton heat pump configurations. Some of its special features include:
- Field-installed CO2 sensors to decrease CO2 and VOC levels
- Field- or factory-installed MERV 8 or 13 filters reduce airborne particles
- Optional MSAV supply fan helps control humidity
- ENERGY STAR® designation
- Interlink compressor delivers better reliability and efficiency
- Environ™ coil system ensures reliable operation and shortens the time it takes to clean the condensing coil
- Isolated compressor compartment permits compressor operation to run normally and not disrupt airflow during performance checks
From installation to repairs, Comfortech Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Jackson can take care of all your Landmark rooftop system needs. We’re the experts in this field, so whether you’re looking to upgrade your system or just need a little repair work, we’ve got you covered. Call 601-852-3105 to learn more.
1 Part load. IEER improvement. Comparing standard 10.9 IEER system to optional MSAV 13.8 IEER system.