Get Amazing Energy Efficiency with an Energence® Rooftop HVAC SystemWhen it comes to rooftop HVAC systems that will really save energy, the Lennox® Energence model reaches the top of the list. Energence is one of the top commercial HVAC systems in its class, with up to 18.0 SEER, 21.5 IEER and 13.9 EER. These numbers appear small compared to the ratings the Energence receives when you add the SunSource® Commercial Energy System, which produces efficiency levels of 34 SEER and 43 IEER. Simply put, this means you will experience the the lowest energy costs available on your space.
Our optional SmartAirflow™ system could even save up to 35% of your annual ventilation energy consumption compared to a traditional unit. In addition, the Energence rooftop system has been certified by ENERGY STAR® and exceeds ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2010 minimum standards by 92%.
Not only is it efficient, but the Energence rooftop system is simple to maintain, highly reliable and will ensure your company’s energy savings and comfort for years. We’ll highlight some of the most prominent features:
- Isolated compressor compartment – allows normal compressor operation during service without disrupting airflow
- Environ™ coil system – reduces refrigerant charge requirements to boost reliability and sustainability
- SmartWire™ system – simplifies thermostat installation to prevent miswiring
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, reversible, double-sloped drain pan – for flexibility, durability and serviceability
- Patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system – allows independent control of temperature and humidity leading to increased comfort
- Multiple cooling stages – helps cut back on temperature swings
Our highly trained technicians at Comfortech Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Jackson can install, maintain and repair your Energence rooftop system. Call 601-852-3105 for a free, no-obligation energy analysis and consultation to discover more.